Learn more about me
My name is Mary Kyriakopoulou and I am a qualified, official translator and interpreter, alumna of the Department of Foreign Languages, Translation and Interpretation of the Ionian University, Greece.
I am driven by my sense of responsibility, quality, respect towards my clients and, above all, my love for foreign languages and civilizations!
- Certified interpreter & translator, member of PEEMPIP – Panhellenic Association of Professional Translators
- Freelance translator & interpreter, working with agencies and private individuals (translation & editing, interpreting)
- Volunteer translator for the NGO Action Aid.
- Diploma (7, 03/10) from the Ionian University, Department of Foreign Languages, Translation and Interpretation. Specialized in
Financial/ Legal and Literary translation.
- Post – graduate studies at the University Paul Valéry 3 in Montpellier, France (Master 2 Négociation des projets Internationaux).
- Greek: mother tongue
- English: fluent (Proficiency of Michigan, Proficiency of Cambridge, Cambridge Proficiency of Translation)
- French: fluent (DALF, Sorbonne 2)
- Russian: intermediate (Β2, Московский государственный университет имени М. В. Ломоносова)
Download Entire CV
Mary Kyriakopoulou is a member of Panhellenic Association of Professional Translators
The PAOFT is a member of International Federation of Translators &